ST-501 _ Indoor Air Quality Monitor
- 3 Independent CO2, humidity and temperature sensors.
- User operated CO2 calibration.
- USB datalogg: 50,000 records.
- Internal backup battery to maintain date/time setting.
- Power management IC to increase batter efficiency.
- Easy- to-Use PC software for parameter settings and data analysis.
- Internal CO2 alarm buzzer.
ST-501 is an excellent indoor air quality (IAQ) instrument measuring the carbon dioxide (CO2), Relative Humidity (RH) and Temperature.
- Building HVAC monitoring.
- Indoor air quality survey.
- Locate the presence of combustion fumes from vehicles and appliances.
- CO2 Sensing Method: NDIR (Non-Dispersive Infrared)
- Measures: Carbon dioxide in PPM, temperature (F or C), % Relative Humidity
- CO2 Measurement range: 0~9999 ppm (2001~9999 ppm over range)
- CO2 Accuracy: ± 60ppm, ± 5% of reading (0~2000 ppm)
- Display Resolution - ±1 ppm
- Datalogging:17,000 records,
- Fast USB download (50,000 records in less than 10 seconds.)sươngd